4/15/12

Tzudiker Family

After the war, in an American refugee camp in Germany - the surviving family - my father - standing on the left, his sister Tauba and her husband Izik Szmerlak and Mirele Tzudiker - my father's sister. Sitting - my grandparents - Moshe and Chaya Tzudiker, on lap - Frida Szmerlak and little girl Leya - both Tauba's daughters




My father's family after coming to Israel in 1948.
My father - on the right behind, his sister - Mirele Tzudiker and her fiance Joseph Last from Łuków. Their parents - Moshe Tzudiker Hacohen and his wife Chaya Tzudiker



Joseph-Shaye Tzudiker, my father's brother and his cousin Elii Wechter.





Joseph-Shaye Tzudiker, my father's brother and his cousin Henya Wechter. It is in their backyard in Sokolow

Rachel Tzudiker - my father's little sister
with her 2 school friends. The picture was taken in
their home in Piękna Street in Sokolow when she was 9 years old.
A year later, on the 1st of September 1939 on her way to school with her friend, the Germans bombed the town from the air, a rocket hit an eletricity stand which fell on
both of the girls and killed them.

My grandparents - Moshe and Chaya

Courtesy of Shoshi Shatit

No comments:

Post a Comment